In this new environment of COVID-19, we find ourselves operating within different parameters to ensure our patients health and safety. The following procedures have been implemented in our clinic. We hope the information here will help inform you, puts you at ease, and give you an idea of what you can expect the next time we get to see you.
- Distanced check-in at front desk with available sanitizer.
- Distanced check-out at front desk. No signatures taken for credit cards at this time.
- Credit Cards can be put on file (secure), if a patient would prefer.
- Masks for all employees and practitioners.
- We request patients wear masks upon entering the clinic.
- All treatment rooms and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after every patient.
- We limit the number of people in the office at a time to manage safe distance practices.
- Employee temperatures are checked regularly for fever.
- Shared areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Any patient that believes they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, we ask that they do NOT come into the clinic.
- Any patient that is having COVID-19 identified symptoms, we ask that you NOT come into the clinic.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Ready for treatment?
Call 503-246-0103 to schedule an appointment.
Have a question?To submit an inquiry to one of our professionals, email us at email@example.com.
Have a question about acupuncture or some of our other services? Send us your question and we’ll get back to you shortly with a reply!